- Rubber sole
- Steel Toe Work Boots for Toe Protection, Steel Shank for Shoe Stability
- PU Midsole for Comfort, Oil and Slip Resistant Durable Rubber Outsole
- EH protection passes 18,000V standards at 60 herts for one minute
- They are often used for Engineer, Electrician, Linesmen, Maintenance men, Mechanic, Warehouse Worker, Plumber, Construction
- BIG FITTING Runs 1/2 Size Bigger than Timberlands and Caterpillars More Sizing Detail under Product Description
An industrious leather work boot that offers safety and protection. With a composite toe and electrical hazard protection. Meets the necessary requirements of a work boots. It provides the flexibility and protection. Everything designed underfoot is meant to provide additional shock absorption to keep feet/legs feeling fresh and stability to protect against slip hazards. Electrical Hazard Protection to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions, provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability Waterproof. Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected Nylon Mesh Lining for added breath-ability and comfort Nylex Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable PU Foot bed for cushioning comfort. Out-sole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Out-sole reduces the risk of slips and falls.
Appearance: Same as the picture